We understand how difficult the current situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), many businesses are facing more challenges day-by-day. Many face the loss of business, income, and employees trying to stay afloat during this crisis. Is there a way to survive this recession?
Good news that we're going to be hosting a FREE Webinar on how to to apply for an SBA economic injury loan. We are going to be going over tips and details on who qualifies, loan criteria, terms & conditions, and many more!
Our previous events were a huge success and had completely sold out! If you weren't able to make it to our previous event, don't worry!
Sign up today, come join us for this webinar: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-apply-for-sba-economic-injury-loan-in-time-of-corona-tickets-101066817572
To get started you will need to gather up the following items:
1) Last year's Company tax return (be prepared for last 3 years)
2) Last year's personal tax return (be prepared for last 3 years)
3) An income statement on a cash basis for 2019 and an income statement for 03/13/2019 - 03/12/2020 (if you have not kept your books up, get busy or call us for help)
4) A balance sheet with details on all of your liabilities. (If you have not kept your books up, get busy or call us for help)
5) Corporate formation documents and the date your business was created, and if possible, your CP575 letter with your federal tax (EIN) number.
6) A list of all your bank accounts and the balances, bank name address, last 4 of the account number.
7) A list of all your loans & credit cards and the balances and the monthly payment amount.
8) For loans, you will also need the name and address of the lender, the initial loan amount, and the monthly payment & due date and the current balance, and the projected loan maturity date. This applies to vehicles and your mortgage as well.
9) You will need a value on your major assets like your home, real estate and your vehicles. Your Realtor may be able to get you a fair market value on your residence.
10) You will need the policy details on your business Hazard insurance policy.
Plan on at least 30 - 45 days to get funding on your SBA loan!
If you have more questions or you need help, please contact us today!
Call us: 832-295-3353